Sunday, May 27, 2012

All you can eat!

The other day, my wife and I were debating on where to eat dinner.  We just got a flyer in the mail for a new buffet that opened up near by, so we decided to give it a try.

The buffet is called "Uptown Buffet" and sits on the North end of the shopping complex located at the Northeast corner of Telegraph & Elizabeth Lake.  The building once was an "Old Country Buffet" but after they closed up the site it sat vacant for a few months.  Eventually, it was bought, renovated, and re-opened.

"Uptown Buffet" consists of mainly a large selection of Chinese food on the buffet with some limited other foods mixed in like macaroni & cheese, ice cream, fried chicken, and salad.  As I said in a previous blog, I do not eat alot of Chinese food, but even I managed to find enough to fill me up.  The prices are very reasonable, we went for dinner and it was $9.99 a person, can't beat that deal.  The service was quick, as soon as you moved a plate to the edge of the table they were cleaning it up and our drinks never got empty.

If you like Chinese food and you happen to be hungry go give them a try.  If you don't have time for a buffet they also have carry-out available.  I would generally post a link to their website, but I do not see one available.

No comments:

Post a Comment