Monday, December 12, 2011

Welcome to my blog...

First off I want to say thanks for visiting my blog space.  I am really happy that The Oakland Press was looking for bloggers and asked me to participate.  This is my first known venture into blogging and I hope you all enjoy visiting here.  If there is anything that you would like to see addressed or think I can do something differently please let me know through the comment box or e-mail

In the future I intend on sharing with all of you random news, events, and happenings in Oakland County.  I also would like to share with you my family's experiences at local small businesses.  I have a strong passion for news and events going on in my community and cannot wait to get this started.

Please feel free to share my blogs with others and comment when you feel it is appropriate, after all these are your communities...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Dave. Always knew you were a go getter and special sort of guy from your days at the Palace. By the way I like the name of your blog...wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool..dave..u get paid /

    ReplyDelete